Related KU Policies

KU Non-Discrimination Policy

Non-Discrimination Policy

KU Diversity Statement

KU Diversity Statement

Report Discrimination:

Discrimination Compliant Resolution Process

Name and Gender Changes:

To change your academic records - whether it's a name, ethnicity, or gender - one must complete a Correction to University Records form and turn it into the Office of the University Registrar. Students must provide identification using a state issued identification card, Social Security card, Drivers License, Military ID, Marriage License, Divorce Decree or Passport. International Students must have their passports. Visas are not accepted as identification.

Follow the Center on Facebook and Twitter!

Report an Incident?

Student of Concern?