Friends and Family Resources:
- Gender Spectrum — Gender Spectrum Family is an organization dedicated to the education and support of families raising gender variant, gender non-conforming, gender-fluid, crossgender, and transgender children and adolescents.
- PFLAG TNET — PFLAG TNET focuses on support for transgender people and their parents, families, and friends; education on transgender facts and issues; and advocacy for equal rights for the transgender community at local and national levels.
- COLAGE — COLAGE unites people with lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, and/or queer parents into a network of peers and supports them as they nurture and empower each other to be skilled, self-confident, and just leaders in our collective communities.
Friends and Family Resources (Cont):
- TYFA — TYFA empowers children and families by partnering with educators, service providers and communities, to develop supportive environments in which gender may be expressed and respected. We envision a society free of suicide and violence in which ALL children are respected and celebrated.
- National Center for Transgender Equality — The National Center for Transgender Equality (NCTE) is dedicated to advancing the equality of transgender people through advocacy, empowerment, and collaboration.